Remote Display Unit (RDP-110)
The Basler RDP-110 is used in conjunction with the Digital Genset Controller family to provide remote annunciation of the emergency standby generator system.
- Complies with NFPA 110 Level 1
- Annunciation of 17 alarms and pre-alarms
- Audible alarm horn
- Four programmable LEDs set
- RS-485 communications between the DGC and RDP-110 reduces the number of interconnection wires to four
- Power supply inputs for 12, 24 Vdc or 120 Vac (at the RDP-110 location)
- Available in surface and semi flush mount
Download Bulletin SNE for more information or download the product manual.
ESD 201 and 202 Energy Storage Device
(Capacitive Trip Device)
The Basler Electric ESD 201 and 202 are economical alternatives to existing energy storage devices. They can be used when a station battery source is not available for circuit breaker tripping. The ESD 201 converts an ac input into dc and stores sufficient energy to trip the circuit breaker for up to 72 hours after the ac is removed. Features:
- Converts an ac input into dc for circuit breaker tripping power
- Tripping power is maintained for up to 72 hours after the loss of the ac input
- “Push to Test” button and indicator to indicate a sufficient charge is available
- Compact package
- Economical design
- One unit for 120 or 240 Vac inputs
- CSA-NRTL/C approved
- Available from stock
- 18 month warranty
Download Bulletin UJO for more information or download the product manual.