AVC63-2, AVC63-2.5, Voltage Regulator
Enjoy proven, dependable, high performance with Basler Electric's AVC line. These extremely rugged and reliable regulators provide performance and functionality that revolutionized the modern analog voltage regulator market, and they are still unrivaled today. Others have attempted to imitate AVC’s features and functions, but only the AVC remains the total solution.
- Voltage regulation performance is constant over the entire operating temperature range without derating or degradation. The reliable performance of the AVC line eliminates concerns regarding temperature fluctuation.
- Potted design allows installation in harsh environments.
- Reduce or eliminate expensive service calls because of the reliable, rugged construction.
- Underfrequency limiter allows for generator recovery from load applications.
- External adjustments through a potentiometer, easily allowing voltage adjustments when the unit is in service and not directly accessible.
- Small size for easy installation in virtually any mounting configuration.
- Eliminate settings errors with simple adjustments.