Introducing the SGC-150 Synchronous Generator Controller
Basler Electric is pleased to introduce the SGC-150 Synchronous Generator Controller as the newest product in the Synchronous Generator Control (SGC) line of integrated excitation systems.
The SGC-150 offers many of the features found in the SGC-250 for excitation systems that require less excitation current. The SGC-150 utilizes the advanced technology of the DECS-150 Digital Excitation Control System and has many exciting features, which include:
- Selectable single or dual DECS-150 controllers
- Auto tracking between dual DECS-150 units
- Integrated programmable logic
- Enhanced communication capabilities
- Integrated power system stabilizer (optional)
- Integrated automatic field flashing for black-start applications (optional)
- Generator protection
- In-rush current limiters for station bus power inputs to the DECS-150(s)
The SGC-150 bulletin has a style chart with the different features outlined to help define the functions of a standard system. This simplifies the selection process and reduces the lead-time for the system. Just pick the style and Basler does the rest. It could not be easier to select a technology leading excitation system.
For more information, visit the SGC-150 Synchronous Generator Controller
See more news