BE1-25A, Automatic Synchronizer
The BE1-25A is a microprocessor-based system that includes features to bring a generator on line with minimum delay. It can be configured for simple manual control or complete automatic control of generators.
- Smooth synchronizing with minimum system impact provided by the anticipatory close signal.
- Highly flexible design can be configured for optimum performance over a wide range of system characteristics from sensitive, asymmetrical low-inertia to high-inertia hydro systems.
- One unit can control multiple systems with up to six different sets of breaker-closing parameters.
- Test module facilitates testing via front-panel terminals.
- Accurate, repeatable, and reliable operation using solid-state design.
- Minimized PT costs as a result of low sensing burden.
- Reduce battery load with low burden power supply.
- Simple HMI provides clear and intuitive settings for easy configuration without the use of a computer.