SGC-250, Synchronous Generator Controller
The SGC-250 Synchronous Generator Controller is a prepackaged solution for applications requiring a single or dual DECS-250 Digital Excitation Control System. The system is preconfigured to adapt to a wide variety of installations including existing or new cubicles. With the DECS-250’s enhanced capabilities, precise generator voltage control can be obtained. The SGC-250 is designed, built, and completely tested in one location to optimize performance. An optional integrated BE1-11g Generator Protection system is available, offering further generator current differential protection, monitoring, and metering with multiple protection schemes to assist with generator protection.
- The SGC-250 is programmed using BESTCOMSPlus®. BESTCOMSPlus® provides easy and intuitive logic diagrams to add flexibility to help create custom logic schemes designed to meet specific requirements.
- An automatic tuning feature is integrated to provide excellent system performance while creating fast and easy generator commissioning. This can greatly reduce the time needed to commission the system.
- Real time monitoring and event recording provide efficient response to any event that may happen in the system.
- Prewired for easy installation.
- Dual control power allows for redundancy to prevent an inadvertent shutdown.
- CT shorting terminals for added arc flash safety.
- Our system approach minimizes the need for system-level design time.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot the logic without the physical hardware.