BE1-25, Sync-Check Relay
This relay monitors the voltages on both sides of a circuit breaker and determines that proper phase angle and voltage exist prior to allowing the breaker to be closed.
- Accurate, repeatable, and reliable operation.
- Minimized PT costs as a result of low sensing burden.
- Reduced battery load with low burden power supply.
- Simple HMI provides clear and intuitive settings for easy configuration without the use of a computer.
- Integrated voltage monitor provides complete supervision for conditions such as dead bus, where sync-check alone is not sufficient to supervise the breaker closing.
- LED indicators provide clear annunciation of status.
- Easily perform in-case system and device tests using test paddles.