Quality Programs and Certifications
Basler Electric's Quality Policy applies to all of its manufacturing facilities and utilizes the same system designed to comply with the requirement necessary to obtain ISO certification.
Basler Electric Quality System Manual
Basler Plastics™ Quality System Manual
Through this system, Basler Electric
- Stresses problem prevention, continuous process improvement, and compliance to well-documented procedures that involve all employees, suppliers, and associates.
- Encompasses all phases of quality planning, audit methods, quality records, work instructions, and test and inspection procedures.
- Establishes controls throughout the entire organization to ensure conformance to requirements in all departments of the company.
- Ensures meeting quality objectives and minimizes the possibility of compromises that could affect product quality and reliability.
- Commits to provide the resources necessary to maintain the system and processes associated with ISO certification.
- Strives for continuous improvement through quality management.
Basler Electric's facilities in Highland, Illinois; Taylor, Texas; Suzhou, China; and Basler Plastics, LLC, in San Marcos, Texas, have received ISO 9001-2008 certification. Click on the link below to download PDF copies of the ISO certificate for each facility.
Basler Electric products meet any applicable agency standards. Depending on application, geographic, or market requirements, these can include:
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- Conformité Européenne (CE)
- EurAsian Conformity (EAC)
- Det Norske Veritas - Germanischer Lloyd (DNV-GL)
- UL's Recognized Component Mark for Canada and the United States (cRUus)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)