DECS-250N, Digital Excitation Control System with Negative Forcing
The DECS-250N is a complete digital excitation control system. Total control in a compact package means precise voltage, var and power factor regulation, negative field-forcing capabilities, and exceptional system response, plus generator and motor protection. An optional Power System Stabilizer helps users meet stringent grid code compliance requirements. The DECS-250N offers extreme flexibility in a cost-effective, easy-to-use package.
- Reduce setup time with Basler's intuitive BESTCOMSPlus® software that simplifies complex setup with simple drag-and-drop programmable logic, visual real-time strip chart capabilities, and cutting edge auto PID selection capabilities.
- The revolutionary auto tuning function automatically establishes optimum PID and gain settings, taking the guesswork out of system setup, reducing commissioning time and cost, while maximizing overall system performance.
- Network Load Sharing provides easy implementation in complex paralleled systems.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot logic without the need for expensive physical hardware.
- A powerful 20 amp rectifier bridge provides high positive and negative field forcing for exceptional system response. The negative field-forcing capabilities make it well suited to be paired with the optional Power System Stabilizer.
- The DECS-250N's rms sensing and rugged power stage create an easy, worry-free solution for applications containing high waveform distortion caused by nonlinear loading.
- The advanced microprocessor-based design provides visionary expandability, flexibility, and reliable operation for any system.
- The optional integrated power system stabilizer eases concerns about grid code compliance issues with its advanced power system performance and reliability, eliminating the need of external devices and wiring.
- The DECS-250N contains a full suite of generator and motor protection for accurate fault detection and clearing, eliminating dangerous and damaging conditions to the generator or motor.
- Multilingual user interface simplifies setting the DECS-250N and helps to eliminate potential setup errors.
- Contains extensive communication options to allow for easy integration into a wide variety of control systems.
Instruction Manual Chapter
- AEM-2020 and CEM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 3, Chinese (2.1MB)
- AEM-2020 and CEM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 3, English (673.8KB)
- DECS-250N Bulletin, Rev 6, Chinese (1.8MB)
- DECS-250N Bulletin, Rev 6, English (931.7KB)
- DECS-250N Bulletin, Rev 6, German (890.1KB)
- DECS-250N, Escutcheon Plate Dimensions for New Installations (DWG) (285.2KB)
- DECS-250N, Escutcheon Plate Dimensions for New Installations (PDF) (398.8KB)
- DECS-250N, Escutcheon Plate Dimensions for Replacing a DECS-200N with the DECS-250N (DWG) (320.2KB)
- DECS-250N, Escutcheon Plate Dimensions for Replacing a DECS-200N with the DECS-250N (PDF) (423.1KB)
- DECS-250N, Left Side Panel Terminals (DWG) (1.4MB)
- DECS-250N, Left Side Panel Terminals (PDF) (182KB)
- DECS-250N, Overall and Projection Mounting Dimensions (DWG) (770.7KB)
- DECS-250N, Overall and Projection Mounting Dimensions (PDF) (27.5KB)
- DECS-250N, Panel Cutting and Drilling Dimensions (DWG) (313.3KB)
- DECS-250N, Panel Cutting and Drilling Dimensions (PDF) (390.9KB)
- DECS-250N, Right Side Connectors and Terminals (DWG) (1.2MB)
- DECS-250N, Right Side Connectors and Terminals (PDF) (122KB)
Textbook Order Form