DECS-150, Digital Excitation Control System
The DECS-150 features entire system solutions and total control in one compact package providing precise voltage, var and power factor regulation, and exceptional system response, plus generator protection. An optional power system stabilizer helps you meet stringent grid code compliance requirements. The DECS-150 offers extreme flexibility and total functionality in a cost effective, easy-to-use package.
- Reduce your setup time with Basler's intuitive BESTCOMSPlus® software that simplifies complex setup with simple drag-and-drop programmable logic, visual real-time strip chart capabilities, and cutting edge auto PID selection capabilities.
- The revolutionary auto-tuning function automatically establishes optimum PID and gain settings, taking the guesswork out of system setup, reducing commissioning time and cost while maximizing overall system performance.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot the logic without the expensive need for physical hardware.
- Powerful 7 or 10 amp pulse-width-modulated (PWM) power stage provides a high initial response for exceptional system response to load transients.
- Flexible PWM power stage makes it easily adaptable to any system - shunt, auxiliary winding, permanent magnet, or dc fed.
- The DECS-150's rms sensing and rugged power stage creates an easy, worry-free solution for applications containing high waveform distortion caused by non-linear loading.
- The DECS-150's advanced microprocessor-based design provides visionary expandability, flexibility, and reliable operation for any system.
- The optional integrated power system stabilizer eases concerns about grid code compliance issues with its advanced power system performance and reliablity, eliminating the need of external devices and wiring.
- Contains a full suite of generator protection for accurate fault detection and clearing, eliminating dangerous and damaging conditions to the generator.
- Multilingual user interface simplifies setting the DECS-150 and helps to eliminate potential errors in setup.
- DECS-150 Instruction Manual, Rev B, Chinese (4.5MB)
- DECS-150 Instruction Manual, Rev B, English (4.5MB)
- DECS-150 Instruction Manual, Rev B, German (4.3MB)
- DECS-150 Instruction Manual, Rev B, Russian (5MB)
- DECS-150 Instruction Manual, Rev B, Spanish (4.2MB)
- DECS-150 Bulletin, Rev 2, Bulgarian (1.2MB)
- DECS-150 Bulletin, Rev 2, Chinese (2MB)
- DECS-150 Bulletin, Rev 2, English (1.1MB)
- DECS-150 Bulletin, Rev 2, German (1.1MB)
- DECS-150 Bulletin, Rev 2, Russian (1.1MB)
- DECS-150 Bulletin, Rev 2, Spanish (1.1MB)
Textbook Order Form