SMC-250, Synchronous Motor Controller
Basler Electric’s years of experience in system protection and excitation control make us uniquely qualified to offer a complete synchronous motor control package. The SMC-250 Synchronous Motor Controller combines the DECS-250 Digital Excitation Control System and the BE1-11m Motor Protection System - pre-wired, configured, and tested - as a complete unit for easy installation. This compact solution is extremely well suited for a wide variety of applications up to 15 Adc of excitation current.
- A combination of protection and control in one system results in greater efficiency and less downtime.
- Greatly reduced installation and wiring time.
- Our system approach minimizes the need for system-level design time.
- Complete monitoring of a synchronous motor maintains safe and reliable machine operation for all conditions.
- An available suite of limiters coordinates with protective functions to help maintain safe operating parameters and avoid system downtime.
- Flexible installation options and multiple mounting configurations are available to simplify adaptation to your system.
- Intuitive BESTCOMSPlus® software simplifies complex setup with simple drag-and-drop programmable logic and visual real-time monitoring capabilities.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot the logic without the expensive need for physical hardware.
- One software program (BESTCOMSPlus®) manages the DECS-250 and BE1-11m to minimize commissioning time.