BE1-87G, Variable Percentage Differential Relay
A single- or three-phase variable percentage differential relay designed to provide selective, high-speed, differential protection for generators, motors, and shunt reactors.
- Easily meet system requirements with single- or three-phase input configuration.
- Excellent security during external faults or other transients provided by balancing impedance in CT inputs.
- Minimize potential damage to protected equipment through high-speed operation.
- Provides adaptability for special applications such as split-winding generator protection with seven sensitivity levels.
- Accurate, repeatable, and reliable operation.
- Minimized CT costs as a result of low sensing burden.
- Reduced battery load with low burden power supply.
- LED targets provide clear annunciation of status.
- Easily perform in-case system and device tests using test paddles.