BE1-87T , Transformer Differential Relay
These relays provide accurate and reliable percentage-differential protection for power transformers against internal faults.
- Easily meet system requirements with single- or three-phase input configurations.
- Simplified wiring for three-phase configuration includes internal phase-shift compensation with zero-sequence current blocking.
- Excellent security using second- and fifth-harmonic restraint and adjustable through-current restraint.
- Accurate, repeatable, and reliable operation.
- Minimized CT costs as a result of low sensing burden.
- Reduced battery load with low burden power supply.
- LED targets provide clear annunciation of status.
- Easily perform in-case system and device tests using test paddles.
Software Tool (spreadsheet)