DECS-100, Digital Excitation Control System
The DECS-100 provides entire system solutions in one compact package. Building on Basler's innovative pioneering of digital excitation controls, the DECS-100 offers a full range of functionality in a high-powered, yet cost-effective package. The dynamic capabilities of the DECS-100 provide precise voltage regulation and exceptional system response, while providing valuable protection of the generator and excitation system.
- Microprocessor-based controller integrates a function-packed, easy-to-use feature set, reducing installation costs by eliminating peripheral components while maximizing functionality to easily meet customer-specific requirements.
- The powerful seven amp, pulse-width-modulated power stage provides high field forcing for exceptional system response.
- DECS-100's rms sensing and rugged power stage create an easy, worry-free solution for applications containing high waveform distortion caused by non-linear loading.
- Integrated generator and exciter protection ensure reliable and safe operation of the entire system.
- The DECS-100's rugged, potted design provides exceptional reliability in harsh environments, easily allowing years of worry-free operation.
- Available with extended 10 Adc output capabilities at 55°C for a wide range of applications (part number 9287500147 for 1-amp CTs and 9287500148 for 5-amp CTs).
- DECS-100 Instruction Manual, Rev M, Chinese (2.2MB)
- DECS-100 Instruction Manual, Rev M, English (1.5MB)
- DECS-100 Instruction Manual, Rev M, French (1.7MB)
- DECS-100 Instruction Manual, Rev M, German (1.8MB)
- DECS-100 Instruction Manual, Rev M, Italian (2.2MB)
- DECS-100 Instruction Manual, Rev M, Russian (2.8MB)
Textbook Order Form