AVC125-10, Voltage Regulator
Enjoy proven, dependable, high performance with Basler Electric's AVC line. These extremely rugged and reliable regulators provide performance and functionality that revolutionized the modern analog voltage regulator market, and they are still unrivaled today. Others have attempted to imitate the AVC's features and functions, but only the AVC remains the total solution.
- Voltage regulation performance is constant over the entire operating-temperature range without derating or degradation. Performance concerns about temperature fluctuation are eliminated because the AVC always performs.
- Potted design allows installation in harsh environments.
- Reduce or eliminate expensive service calls because of the reliable, rugged construction.
- Volts-per-hertz limiting, overexcitation shutdown, provisions for external voltage adjustments, and integrated paralleling provisions make the AVC line a good fit for most applications. It's the "universal" regulator that reduces inventory to one device on the shelf.
- Provisions to fine-tune the generator's performance and stability adjustments to maximize transient response and select from different volts-per-hertz slope characteristics for faster load pickup.
- A PWM power stage that's easily compatible with any power source including shunt-fed, PMG, or auxiliary winding.
- Integrated paralleling provides exceptional reactive load sharing with simple setup for quick commissioning.
- Eliminate settings errors with simple adjustments.
- AVC Sensing Module Instruction Manual, Rev A, English (412.7KB)
- AVC63-12, AVC125-10 Instruction Manual, Rev J, English (346.5KB)
- AVC63-12, AVC125-10 Instruction Manual, Rev J, French (1.1MB)
- AVC63-12, AVC125-10 Instruction Manual, Rev J, German (1.3MB)
- AVC63-12, AVC125-10 Instruction Manual, Rev J, Italian (1.1MB)
- AVC63-12, AVC125-10 Instruction Manual, Rev J, Spanish (1MB)
- AVC63-12, AVC125-10 Instruction Manual, Rev J1, Russian (1MB)