BE1-87B, High Impedance Bus Differential Relay
Provides economical high-speed protection in a conventional package for high-impedance differential applications.
- Proven high-impedance differential provides optimum speed and selectivity.
- Space and cost-saving configurations available featuring a single-phase S1 case, a three-phase M1 case, and a three-phase 19" rack-mount case.
- Easily verify external wiring and prevent misoperation with the CT Circuit Diagnostic function and Steady-State Unbalance alarm.
- Two timing options are available. Each includes a jumper-selectable instantaneous or intentional time delay.
- Timing Option A1: The instantaneous jumper position provides fastest tripping. The 20 millisecond intentional delay jumper position prevents tripping for short duration faults within the zone of protection that is protected by a high speed fuse.
- Timing Option A2: The instantaneous jumper position provides fastest tripping. The 2 millisecond intentional delay jumper position prevents nuisance tripping for very short duration faults such as nearby lightning strikes.
- Reduced battery load with low burden power supply.
- Easily perform in-case system and device tests using test paddles.