IEM-2020, Industrial Engine Module
An advanced, easy-to-set up, rugged engine controller that allows for highly customized profiles to be used in most engine control schemes.
- Extremely rugged, potted design and industry leading temperature, vibration, and shock specifications make the IEM-2020 optimal for harsh pump applications.
- Easy to use, fully programmable I/O, including two analog inputs with expandable options, creates the ability to easily adapt the IEM-2020 to the application. Reduce installation costs by eliminating peripheral components and maximizing user flexibility to easily meet specific requirements.
- The Offline Simulator, provided in BESTlogic™Plus, helps identify and troubleshoot the logic without the expensive need for physical hardware.
- Built in RPM profile feature allows customized speed control schemes to be implemented into the system, eliminating the need for auxiliary devices and maintaining precise speed control.
- Intuitive BESTCOMSPlus® software simplifies setup with easy settings entry and simple drag-and-drop programmable logic, reducing cost and commissioning time.
- AEM-2020 and CEM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 3, Chinese (2.1MB)
- AEM-2020 and CEM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 3, English (673.8KB)
- IEM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 5, Chinese (820.1KB)
- IEM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 5, English (689.7KB)
- LSM-2020 Bulletin, Rev 3, English (672KB)