Basler Plastics, LLC, established in 1998, is a full-scale, ISO certified, UL approved custom plastics injection molder located in San Marcos, Texas. Our presses range from 22 tons to 500 tons and our capabilities range from simple injection molded parts to assemblies.
Geared towards OEM production volumes, we have experience in a diverse number of markets including electrical, recreation, firearms, healthcare, agriculture, and medical amongst others.
Basler Plastics utilizes a wide variety of materials in our plastics molding processes. Our engineered plastics include PET, PBT, ABS, polycarbonate, nylon, acetal and others. Our commodity plastics include polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, and others.
We value-add to many of the plastic injection molded pieces we produce by including light assembly or other secondary services. These include general assembly, ultrasonic welding and insertion, heat staking, secondary machining, heat transfer printing, and hot stamping. If other secondary services are required, our plastic injection molding team will create a customized solution for your plastic parts.
With onsite engineering and a complete tool room, Basler Plastics designs and builds molds as well as performs tool maintenance and repair. Using aids such as 3D printing, an optical comparator, complete PPAP submission capabilities, we support the complete development process of plastic injection molded products.
- Easy and efficient product development using CAD software.
- Flexible manufacturing accommodates a wide variety of plastic materials to meet your application's needs.
- Complete tooling repair and maintenance facility to limit tool down time.
- Conveniently located one mile from I-35 in San Marcos, TX, since 2004.
- We provide the highest quality parts and molds controlled by our ISO9001:2008 Certified Quality System.